- Guidance and information for MIT on-campus employees
- Covid-19 guidance for MIT employees
- FAQ for employees
- Recognition in the MIT community during Covid-19
- Continuity planning resources for employees and departments
- IS&T: Resources for woking remotely
- HR: Guidelines for remote work for employees
- Zoom site license
- MIT-wide Slack grid available
- Guidance for departments and offices for working in a social distancing environment
- Managing remotely: Tips for managers
Health and wellness
- MIT Medical updates
- Guidance for campus managers/employees who are aware of a person with exposure/possible exposure to an individual with confirmed Covid-19
- Updates to BCBS MIT medical plans for MIT faculty, staff, and postdocs in response to Covid-19
- MIT@2:50: Ten minutes of daily mindfulness
- MIT MyLife Services: Support for staff, faculty, postdocs, and their families
- WellBeats fitness app: Free to the MIT community
Pay and benefits
- MIT parking facilities on the Cambridge campus are open to MIT ID all cardholders free of charge. All MIT ID cards have been activated to allow access to all MIT lots and garages, regardless of whether the individual is a current parking account holder.
- Please note that parking rules continue to apply and signage regarding reserved spaces must be observed.
- For information regarding parking locations, view a printable map or interactive map. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with specific questions.